Restructure of the English forum

Restructure of the English forum Empty Restructure of the English forum

Message par Kazistuta le Mar 11 Jan - 17:08

Hi there! New to the game, but played CFF for some time earlier, guess this game is inspired by that Cool

As a non-French speaker I would like to see more activity in the English spoken forum and for us users to be able to communicate and help eachother out. The categories in the English forum is rather weird IMO, and I would like a sub-forum called "general" where we could discuss everything regarding the game (transfers, tactics, young riders, economy etc.). When (if?) the participation increases there should be made other sub-forums instead of the "suggestions" (empty until mine), "bugs" and "team presentations" subforums - these subforums could easily be made sticky threads instead of having their own almost inactive sub forums.

Right now this forum seem rather uninviting to non-French speakers, and as far as I can see you really want to globalise this game - oh, this is not just a grumpy man speaking, I really like the look of velo-manager and would like to see more English-speakers play cheers

Kazistuta

http://www.myspace.com/revoltdk

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Restructure of the English forum Empty Re: Restructure of the English forum

Message par tacki le Mar 11 Jan - 17:23

Ok thanks for you help, I'have added a new part in the ENGLISH section called "General".
At the moment there is not a lot of english people, there are more french spanish, romanian, and belgian.
But I hope that velo-manager will increase in England too.
So don't hesitate to promote the website to your friends, or on english forum !

Bye !

tacki
Admin

http://www.velo-manager.com

Message par Kazistuta le Mar 11 Jan - 19:50

I'm not from England, rather Denmark - but I'm certainly not sure we should have a Danish sub-forum Wink

But hopefully some of the other secondary English-speaking team managers will join in and help us mainly English-speaking managers out and discuss with us.

Thx, tacki!

Kazistuta

http://www.myspace.com/revoltdk

Message par Rarau le Ven 14 Jan - 11:01

tacki a écrit:Ok thanks for you help, I'have added a new part in the ENGLISH section called "General".
At the moment there is not a lot of english people, there are more french spanish, romanian, and belgian.
But I hope that velo-manager will increase in England too.
So don't hesitate to promote the website to your friends, or on english forum !

Bye !

tacki a lot of people from Europe speak english, so english forum could be General and for countries like New Zeeland, Australia, South Africa, USA, UK etc but also Danmark, Italy, Germany and so on.

Romanian people speak french because we are latin country like you, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
But other countries like Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Greece, Sweeden and so on speak especially english or some of them german.

I like more french language then english because is more easy for a romanian, but if you see, and i don't like, english is everywhere. Because of that even myself in last years i know better the english then french.

in school i have 10 years of french language with very good teachers
and only few years 4-6 of english especially with poor teachers.

but now because of Personal Computer and different companies we are forced to speak english
in my country only on GDF Suez and Renault is speaking french .

by the way you see that also on peloton forum when we meet

Rarau

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé