GreenHEDGE Fund

GreenHEDGE Fund Empty GreenHEDGE Fund

Message par kangourou le Sam 24 Sep - 16:09

Hi, I was wondering if I could post my team and get some suggestions from people with that to do and who will be good and who I should get rid of immediately. I have followed the guide here for these past few days to get new riders but I now have 15 so need to get rid of some of the excess baggage but don't want to get rid of someone good! Also I am not quite sure what is the best thing to do with training riders, what to set it on if I want some decent returns and if I race with my riders dois that meant I can't train them effectively? Anyway, small steps first, my current team and their stats:

GreenHEDGE Fund 24pw9df

Also where is it on the menu that you go to upload your own jersey? I can not find it.

Dernière édition par kangourou le Dim 25 Sep - 9:27, édité 1 fois

kangourou

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GreenHEDGE Fund Empty Re: GreenHEDGE Fund

Message par tacki le Sam 24 Sep - 16:14

Can you give us their age, because their future will depend of it !

tacki
Admin

http://www.velo-manager.com

Message par kangourou le Dim 25 Sep - 9:28

Ah sorry, I have updated the picture now, it should show ages.

kangourou

Message par tacki le Dim 25 Sep - 9:40

Your best rider will be Littel Eddie, a very good rider, he could become a star !!! You can train him in cobblestone or sprint you have to choose !(because he has a very good stamina and resistance for a 18yo !) So choose cobblestone or sprint for your coach speciality !
If you don't have a lot of money you can also sell him at a good price (more than 1 000 000€). But I think that he could help you in the future so.... it's up to you !

For the others riders, train them in their best skill between moutain, hills, cobblestone, ITT, sprint.

You can rid of your 21yo, they are bad... and later your 20yo too !
Stamina and resistance are quite important in a lot of race, so keep an eye on these skills. The maximum skill for a 18yo is 68.

Do not participate to races with your 18yo now, to train them very effectively !
Try to have a good trainer, and a quite good doctor.
Coach and team director are not important at the beginning I think.

Then try to buy one or 2 old riders to earn prices and points, to be able to train your young rider with a good coach (important for training) and doctor (important for the recovery).

Then to upload your own jersey, go on the top right menu Honours>Team, then at the bottom paste the link of your jersey !

tacki
Admin

Message par kangourou le Lun 26 Sep - 10:32

Thanks for all the advice.

So from what I can gather I should be racing with 6-8 guys and have the rest training?

I'm still not fully understanding training and what effect it has and what resting limit does. This is my understanding so far: Every rider trains, even those racing. Training lowers health by a set amount until the riders health goes below the resting limit, so for those I want to train I should have the resting limit low, on 50?

Apart from that I have no clue what happens, how much health does training lower? what improves with training? do all attributes improve or just the ones you have set the rider on? If they race what effect does it have on their training?

So many questions, sorry...

kangourou

Message par tacki le Lun 26 Sep - 19:13

Yes participate to races with your olders rdiers, and keep the young to train.
The rest limit is the health limit, where the rider rest and don't train. So put it to 50 for the yougers, and 85-90 for the older (to be in a good condition for the races !)

If your riders has 50 of health, he will train as a rider who has 80 or 99. So health does'nt influence training.

But if you participate to races, your riders will loose health quickly, so they will need to rest more often !

tacki
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé