Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form'

2 participants

Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form' Empty Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form'

Message par CAMUSFACEL Ven 24 Aoû - 16:59

Sorry people, I am still confused over the real meaning of 'Resistance' in the rider's characteristics, I'm also confused as to the meaning/significance of 'Form' as well. Can anyone explain?

CAMUSFACEL

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form' Empty Re: Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form'

Message par Gaspard08 Ven 24 Aoû - 18:16

a rider needs resistance when he does a strong effort, like an ITT or climbing a mountain. (Stamina is more for all the race. a rider with high stamina will be in better health at the end of a long race. Resistance is fort shorts but strong efforts.)
And if a rider doesn't run a lot, he will have a lack of competition and he will be in poor form. a rider in poor form is not efficient. he must run to find the rythm of races.
Gaspard08
Gaspard08

Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form' Empty Re: Confusion as to the meaning of 'Resistance' & 'Form'

Message par CAMUSFACEL Ven 24 Aoû - 21:57

Gaspard, once again thanks for your reply. My confusion has now disappeared, it all makes perfect sense Smile

CAMUSFACEL

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé