Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret Pokémon Bundle 6 Boosters EV05 Forces ...
Voir le deal

Race Tactics

2 participants

Race Tactics Empty Race Tactics

Message par Nnelg9111 Sam 17 Aoû - 9:48

I have been riding in my first year in Division 4. It was unexpected because I actually didn't want to promote because I see myself more as a youth training centre for Uzbekian talents but anyway...

In Div 5 and 6 it was enough in a complete flat tour to have three time 60%, than 75% and finally 85% or 90%. But in Div 4 I have to ride 75-75-75-85-85/90 because else my riders are simply thrown out of the pack. My riders aren't that bad. One of them has 75 flat, stamina and resistance which is pretty good I believe? But still I have to spend a lot of energy and so it is impossible for me to ride to a decent spot in the ranking.
My material is also fairly good I think. I have level 5 equipment, shouldn't that be enough?

Nnelg9111

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Race Tactics Empty Re: Race Tactics

Message par Lamo Sam 17 Aoû - 16:50

yeah, division 4 is much much harder then division 5

you still run 60/60/60/75/90 but your riders need to be stronger. 75 flat res stam, should follow for 4 maybe 3 sections easily. but really you need to be closer to 80 in flat (or other skills depending on the profile of the race), to be close to winning anything you need +95 in primary stat and at least 85 on secondary stats (res or stamina depends on the profile again)

your equipment is more then enough.

so yeah stronger riders is the key for div 4, wouldnt be that bad if you demoted to div 5 to get much more money through race prizes
Lamo
Lamo

Revenir en haut Aller en bas