Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-47%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
DOMO DO1032SV – Aspirateur balai 2 en 1
49.99 € 94.98 €
Voir le deal

Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3

3 participants

Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3 Empty Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3

Message par HRT Manager Mar 28 Juil - 21:25

I have just seen the new tactical options available for racers. I have also now read through the computer translation of the "Tactics V3" announcement, and some of the posts that came after it. But, despite having done that, I am still unsure about what the new tactical options actually mean, and therefore I am not quite sure how to use them properly.

Some of the confusion may be simply related to the computer translation of the terminology used. For example, what does "Roll" mean in practical terms of this game? (Yes, I know what "roll" means in general usage, but it apparently has a particular implication in what your team will do in this game format). Other terms are similarly confusing.

If anyone out there really understands the new options, and can post a thorough explanation in understandable English, I suspect that I will not be the only English-speaking manager who will appreciate it if you would please do so. Thanks.

HRT Manager

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3 Empty Re: Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3

Message par Arsenal Mar 28 Juil - 22:18

RDT Manager ? oh no, HRT Manager Razz #Am going out
Arsenal
Arsenal

Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3 Empty Re: Need Help Understanding and Using Tactics V3

Message par benouz Mer 29 Juil - 9:10

I think a better translation could be to ride. If you choose this option, your rider ride ahead of the group.

benouz

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé