Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Présentation saison 16 - 16th Season - Temporada 16

+16
delavaulta
rab2000
BISCUIT173
Don Carlito
camarade kakita
canardo
Bartali
Laurent Fignon
Tycoon
Ac BOBI
tacki
thecrow
piersan
gragu
rtc
Kwak
20 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Présentation saison 16 - 16th Season - Temporada 16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Présentation saison 16 - 16th Season - Temporada 16

Message par mimicoutereau Jeu 31 Mar - 5:04

It's because of the numbers of players, some teamare deleted because of inactivity so you still in d5 because the d5 must be full, the d6 as no many active team
mimicoutereau
mimicoutereau

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Présentation saison 16 - 16th Season - Temporada 16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Présentation saison 16 - 16th Season - Temporada 16

Message par FBednar Jeu 31 Mar - 16:48

this it the reason, ok, but i am still angry, it is written, team with zero points will be relegated ! so i am punished because i am active?
FBednar
FBednar

Message par mimicoutereau Jeu 31 Mar - 17:08

No, because if you're inactive I'm not sure but I think your team will be deleted, and I don't now how the system is make but you had 0 point so you certainly be relegated but at the final it miss team in d5 so you are been reintegrated, and if you want this only to make money, buy a man like this http://www.velo-manager.net/?page=coureur&id=309186 (very complet with a not bad sprint) and race just with one rider, you will won a big part of races but not make to much points to go in d4. If you're intrested contact me on the game and I open 1 place for you in my "protected" (in don't now how it is in english^^)
mimicoutereau
mimicoutereau

Message par FBednar Jeu 31 Mar - 20:33

I have 15 good or not bad riders, it is not about stay alive, i wanted to make much money at 6th and next season promote to 4, again with money i think.... now i dont know what to do, if i will be competitive with not best equipment... last year i did not taky any point, rides deliberately dont get experience... if i know i cannot relegate, i will not miss last season... this is bad, bad, bad and again bad

mimicoutereau a écrit:No, because if you're inactive I'm not sure but I think your team will be deleted, and I don't now how the system is make but you had 0 point so you certainly be relegated but at the final it miss team in d5 so you are been reintegrated, and if you want this only to make money, buy a man like this http://www.velo-manager.net/?page=coureur&id=309186 (very complet with a not bad sprint) and race just with one rider, you will won a big part of races but not make to much points to go in d4. If you're intrested contact me on the game and I open 1 place for you in my "protected" (in don't now how it is in english^^)
FBednar
FBednar

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2