Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22

2 participants

Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22 Empty Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22

Message par Bistouille Dim 26 Juil - 22:08

That's not the most famous manager in the game, but right now he is the last Champion so I would like more people to know a little bit more about Colombian22 so I ased him a few questions!!

"hi colo! First of all congratulation for your season 40's title! Your the champs! How does it feels?"

-I feel great. It's been such a long and hard road for me to accomplish this, I forgot some of the names of my friends I had when I started playing the game.

"you are in the game for a while now, but I am pretty sure that almost nobody knows you before last season... Could you present yourself?"

-Sure, I am a manager from Colombia and I have been playing this game since season 16, I think. I am not the most popular manager because I have spent most of my time in division 4 training flandriens and I have not drawn too much attention, but not forget, I have training many gold flandriens that have race in division 1 and also helped teams win championships. As a matter of fact, most of the gold flandriens in  this game right now, have been trained by me.

"could you tell us all the way it tooks you, describe your carrier?"

-My path to the championship was tough. When I started the game, There were not many managers that speaked spanish or english, so I found a lot of french managers in the forum and chat room. Most of those french managers gave me a few tips here and there and most of them they just thought I was very annoying because I would ask so many questions and sometimes I would ask the same questions all over again, But there was a team that welcomed me and taught me everything I know about this game. The name of the team is la theorie du complot, I was very lucky that KIZARU, which is the team owner ,and my old teammates BVS and DORSEN guided me through the basics and taught me everything I know, because without them, I would have never won a championship in this game.
My plan to win a championship from the beginning was very difficult and I knew it would take a lot of time to develop it, because I didnt want to just make it to division 1 and be happy about it like most teams do, I wanted to win it. So I trained 2 different generations of flandriens, which I sold the first generation to save some money and the second generation I kept the best ones and sold the rest of them. By me doing that, I was able to save money to buy some of the best young riders other teams were training and build a strong team. That was my plan from the beginning and it worked, thank God.

"what's up next? How many titles do you plan for this team?"

-I think with the championship that I won makes me very happy, not because I won the championship , but because of what the championship means. I think, I am the only spanish speaker manager and only colombian manager to ever win the division 1 championship, that would put me into the history book and that makes me very happy. I want people to remember me as the only colombian manager to win in this game. My team will fight for the championship this season also, because I know if I win the championship this season, I know that would be very hard for another spanish manager to do, and I want all the spanish managers to see me as the one that led the way for them to get better and  maybe motivate them to accomplish more than I did.

"who will be your toughest oppenents this upcoming season?"

-My toughest opponent, I think is ctac. His team is super strong and the climbers are very scary. He is a great manager and It wil be a good competititon between the two of us this season once again.  AZ Bazancourt has a great team also, but I think he might be one season away from being a contender. I could be wrong, but I am a little more worried about ctac right now.

Who are the best riders of your team, how did you get them, train them?

-My best riders of course are my favorite flandriens. I love my flandriens, they are the soul and heart of this team. I expect them to lead the way and show the other riders how to get it done. Botos, Izotov and talanov always showed they were going to be great since I got them from the junior races but Forero is the one that was meant to come to this team. He might not have the pedigree as the other gold flandriens but Forero have been giving amazing results. He is very special because I got lucky one day by only recruiting him and he came up being a gold flandrien.

"One last question Colo: what will be your next goal now you have reached the top of this game?"

- I think after this amazing team that I have right now, go past their prime racing form. I will go back to training because thats my passion. I love training riders, see how they develop  and It satisfies me seeing them be on the best teams and get a gold medal.Hopefully, I can come back to division 1 another time and win it one more time.

"thank you colo, and best of luck for season 41!"

-Thank you bisto for having me here with you and I want to take this opportunity to Thank all my friends that helped me or where there for me when I needed it them the most. Kiza, BVS, Dorsen, Mythos, Jorge I love you guys.Thank you so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colombian22 could be proud, not only being the first spanish manager to win the championship... but also the first ever non-french manager to win it in 40 seasons, the first champs who has not started the game in the 3 first season of the game (he started in season 16). He also established a new points recordon a single season.

GG

Bistouille

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22 Empty Re: Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22

Message par al_pacino Lun 27 Juil - 20:07

Nice article.

And well done to the champ.

al_pacino

Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22 Empty Re: Presentation of the last D1 champs! Colombian22

Message par Bistouille Mer 29 Juil - 16:41

Thank you

Bistouille

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé