Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here !

+7
Tom
guesdon71
mrbob
braizz
icsulescu
anicaf
tacki
11 participants

You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here ! Empty You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here !

Message par tacki Sam 20 Nov - 16:19

Available:

French
English
Portuguese
Spanish
Romanian
Italian
Geramn
Dutch
Slovakian

In progress:
Estonian
Danish

Dernière édition par tacki le Dim 15 Jan - 15:03, édité 4 fois

tacki
Admin

http://www.velo-manager.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here ! Empty Re: You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here !

Message par anicaf Jeu 2 Déc - 10:47

Hi, I can help you to translate the game in romanian in the future, if you want to. I observed that there are some romanian players.

anicaf

You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here ! Empty Re: You would like to add an other language on velo-manager ? Ask Here !

Message par icsulescu Jeu 2 Déc - 13:40

anicaf a écrit:Hi, I can help you to translate the game in romanian in the future, if you want to. I observed that there are some romanian players.
Anicaf, I already translate the game. If you want, you can help me. Please contact me for further information ...
icsulescu
icsulescu

Message par braizz Mar 21 Déc - 22:33

I can help to translate the game to spanish if you want. I can´t believe that anybody has done it yet hahaha
braizz
braizz

Message par tacki Mer 22 Déc - 11:05

Yes of course, if you want to do it I will send you the file to translate Wink
Someone started to translete the Help Section, but not the website.

tacki
Admin

Message par braizz Mer 22 Déc - 11:13

ok, send me the file when you want. It will take me some time cause i'm studying to my university tests too, but i'll do it in my free times
braizz
braizz

Message par braizz Lun 27 Déc - 17:56

tacki, there are some words and expresions that i can´t translate to spanish because don't appear in the file that you send me, for example: the box of "proumovoir" a young rider, "Récupération des coureurs","Tactique collective :","Tactiques Individuelles :" ,Palmarès de la Coupe du Monde :, Championnats du Monde Sénior,Championnats du Monde Espoir,Sélections Nationales Séniors.....
braizz
braizz

Message par tacki Mer 29 Déc - 16:34

Yes I have to finish the translation's code for some pages, so some sentences are still in french ! Thank you for your help Wink

tacki
Admin

Message par mrbob Sam 23 Avr - 9:19

Hi there,

I think it's a great game and really want to translate it in dutch, so we can enlarge the number of dutch users. If possible, please send me a pm and tell me what to do for it.

mrbob

Message par guesdon71 Sam 23 Avr - 10:27

great idea mrbob !

guesdon71

Message par Tom Sam 23 Avr - 13:19

mrbob a écrit:If possible, please send me a pm and tell me what to do for it.
Ask Tacki by pm.
Tom
Tom

http://www.velo-manager.com/index.php?page=equipe&id=1504

Message par tacki Sam 23 Avr - 21:22

Done, I sent a pm to mrbob, don't worry !

tacki
Admin

Message par Oscar Mario Lun 6 Aoû - 22:21

TACKI PUEDES AÑADIR A COSTA RICA EN NACIONALIDAD??? SOY DE AHI Y QUIERO CICLISTAS DE COSTA RICA.

Oscar Mario

Message par tacki Mar 7 Aoû - 13:13

Hi Oscar, why not, but I need a list of at least 100 first names, and 250 last names to add a country in the database !

So if you want to help me, make a list, and send me it by private message !

tacki
Admin

Message par Nanaki Ven 22 Mar - 13:45

voudrais tu des listes d'autres pays tacki?
Phillipins, brésiliens ou autres nations sud américaines, autres nations africaines? petites principautés/nations?

ou bien est ce trop "folklorique"?

Nanaki

Message par Gaspard08 Ven 22 Mar - 17:39

Euh, tu parles d'ajouter des nouvelles langues ou des nouvelles nationalités? J'ai l'impression que tu t'es trompé de sujet là.
Gaspard08
Gaspard08

Message par FBednar Jeu 17 Juil - 13:47

him i wrote to Tacki 2 times, but no respond.. i can and i want to translate game to Czech Smile
FBednar
FBednar

Message par FBednar Jeu 17 Juil - 18:35

it is bad and very incomplete i think
fra37 a écrit:Is that not good ? http://www.velo-manager.net/?lang=cz
FBednar
FBednar

Message par FBednar Mar 22 Juil - 7:49

so there is no admin or developer? i want to do something for this game and i cannot :-/ very sad
FBednar
FBednar

Message par FBednar Sam 7 Mar - 22:42

FBednar a écrit:so there is no admin or developer? i want to do something for this game and i cannot :-/ very sad
still interested Smile
FBednar
FBednar

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé