Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Help and tips

+8
Lexus
francopell
Hill Hound
BU_Bearcats
Lenny Bernstein
tacki
Kwak
Kazistuta
12 participants

Help and tips Empty Help and tips

Message par Kazistuta Mar 11 Jan - 20:29

This is the thread where we can help eachother out, if we got any questions regarding the game. If you've got a tip for any newbies, please feel free to post them here as well. I've just started myself and learning about the game, but I have a tip already:

Make an excel document to evaluate riders abilities and set up the right riders for the right races. I've made one, which already helped me buy some quality riders, keep some promising youngsters and to be able to pick the right tactic - won two races after making the .xls already..... Ask if you need pointers.

Dernière édition par Kazistuta le Mar 11 Jan - 20:35, édité 1 fois

Kazistuta

http://www.myspace.com/revoltdk

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Help and tips Empty Re: Help and tips

Message par Kwak Mar 11 Jan - 20:33

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask Wink
Kwak
Kwak

Message par Kazistuta Mar 11 Jan - 20:41

Kwak a écrit:If you have questions don't hesitate to ask Wink

Well, actually I'd like to know how much form a rider gains when riding a race? And how much does the health increase when resting instead of training? And last: Does form or health affect training efficiency? Need to find out what the optimal training strategy is. In CFF it was 85 form = race and health didn't matter.

Kazistuta

Message par tacki Mar 11 Jan - 20:55

When you ride a race, you win 5 in form, and you loose 7 in health.
If your rider is resting, it depends of your doctor's level (between +11 and +14)
Form and health does'nt influence training efficiency.

tacki
Admin

http://www.velo-manager.com

Message par Lenny Bernstein Lun 21 Fév - 20:46

Kazistuta a écrit:This is the thread where we can help eachother out, if we got any questions regarding the game. If you've got a tip for any newbies, please feel free to post them here as well. I've just started myself and learning about the game, but I have a tip already:

Make an excel document to evaluate riders abilities and set up the right riders for the right races. I've made one, which already helped me buy some quality riders, keep some promising youngsters and to be able to pick the right tactic - won two races after making the .xls already..... Ask if you need pointers.

Are you able to give some advice on how you set up the spreadsheet? I would like to do the same, but I don't know how to 'weight' the different skills...

Lenny Bernstein

Message par Kazistuta Lun 21 Fév - 21:16

Well, I used the information from this thread:

https://velo-manager.forum-pro.fr/t1134-beginner-s-guide

and just put in the percentages myself. I used my knowledge from the game CFF and designed a spread sheet accordingly. So far the sheet is just a rough estimate of which riders will perform best, since 6th division isn't that hard to be competitive in. This season I'm in division 5, and hopefully I'll get some chances to adjust my sheet.

Kazistuta

Message par Lenny Bernstein Lun 21 Fév - 21:51

Kazistuta a écrit:Well, I used the information from this thread:

https://velo-manager.forum-pro.fr/t1134-beginner-s-guide

and just put in the percentages myself. I used my knowledge from the game CFF and designed a spread sheet accordingly. So far the sheet is just a rough estimate of which riders will perform best, since 6th division isn't that hard to be competitive in. This season I'm in division 5, and hopefully I'll get some chances to adjust my sheet.

Ah yes, I see you are in the same division as me (my team in SexyBank)! It looks like you and Team Avenir are the best teams in the division.

So for instance, on a mountain stage, you would multiply a rider's mountain skills by three? And his downhill by 2?

Lenny Bernstein

Message par Kazistuta Lun 21 Fév - 22:04

Yeah, just noticed that as well. I had a complete season in 6c with a lot of victories, so depending on the competition this season in 5c, I would recommend you'd do the automatic relegation, so you'd get a chance to earn some money in 6th - two races ain't much.

My sheet gives all skills a certain percentage with a sum of 100. In mountain stages obviously the mountain skill have most weighting, downhill etc. less.

How do you come to the notion that my team and Team Avenir are the best teams in the division? I see no current rank of the teams...

Kazistuta

Message par Lenny Bernstein Lun 21 Fév - 22:08

Automatic relegation? How do I do that?

I looked at the wages of the teams in our division. Team Avenir look brilliant. And you also seem to have some great riders.

I'm not very good at spreadsheets unfortunately. I think I will just have to use my judgement!

Lenny Bernstein

Message par Kazistuta Lun 21 Fév - 22:15

Well, if you get zero points (don't participate in any races, just train - I know it's boring, but might be better long-term), you automatically get relegated...

I can send you my spread sheet if you want?

Kazistuta

Message par Lenny Bernstein Lun 21 Fév - 22:19

Ah, I see. I don't think I can face a whole season of not racing!

Besides, I think I can compete with most teams in the division. It's just you and Team Avenir that will be in a different class I think.

If you can send me your spreadsheet that will be great!

Lenny Bernstein

Message par BU_Bearcats Jeu 22 Sep - 15:41

One of the best things I ever accidentally did in this game was take a 3 season leave of absence (more or less). This gave me the opportunity to get stronger riders. Fortunately I had youngsters who would benefit from it.

Right now I am trying to recruit a new class of riders who will be useful in a couple of seasons. IF I have better riders coming up (theorectically I always will) I sell them for profit to keep in the bank. Im excited about this strategy but it is definately long term.

Also I am unsure about TTT tactics, any hints or advice?

BU_Bearcats

Message par Hill Hound Ven 23 Sep - 7:20

BU_Bearcats a écrit:Also I am unsure about TTT tactics, any hints or advice?
I had success with Normal/Normal/Aggressive/Aggressive/Aggressive in a stand-alone race. When the TTT is in a stage race, it gets trickier, in my experience.
Hill Hound
Hill Hound

Message par francopell Mar 27 Sep - 16:33

is automatic relegation how everyone in division 5 have high wages because i'm beginning to doubt my chances against those teams.any tips or help on how i should be able to at least get to the level they're at?

francopell

Message par BU_Bearcats Mer 28 Sep - 15:27

It is best to get some young riders that sit on the side and just train. Start racing them when they are 22 as they will likely take ALOT of points and prize money.

With that said get a stable of older riders to race while you have a slew of youngsters training. If you do not get promoted, no problem because you still had the satisfaction of playing the game.

It is not beneficial to advance every season.

BU_Bearcats

Message par francopell Mer 28 Sep - 15:48

i might do the automatic relegation

francopell

Message par BU_Bearcats Mer 28 Sep - 18:44

What I meant about the 22year olds is that you get money from the U23 competition.

Also my team salary right now is kind of expensive given the division. Meaning my sponsors dont cover much of my expenses so I am REALLY relying on prize winnings to make decent money. This was a sign that I need to be in a higher division.

Lastly, when you sit idle for a season make sure your daily incomes are positive because by the start of next season you will have some nice cash saved up. Just do not but anything if you know you are not gonna be racing.

Also I have a question, how important is equipment? I am in D5 (c I think) and only have level 2 equip. is that enough?

BU_Bearcats

Message par Lexus Mer 28 Sep - 19:01

equipment isn't really important in lower divisions, you can have good result without it

i've began to see the effects of equipment in division 3

Lexus

Message par francopell Jeu 29 Sep - 15:32

does the length of a section affect how much health you lose so say you attacked on a longer section would you lose more health and recovery (in a tour) then on a shorter section

francopell

Message par pl Jeu 29 Sep - 16:14

yeah and no... I mean that if section's length is 80 km you're riders will be way more tired than after a 20km section and that can influence you're riders race...however riders always lose the same amount of health after each race even if they spent low energy. last thing during tours when you plan your race strategy their will be a kind of bar besides your riders name this is the energy the racer as on the tour , if he is too agressive he might be less efficient during the last stages of the race (however they always rest a bit between two stages don't worry Wink )

pl

Message par francopell Jeu 29 Sep - 16:59

i think i'll attack today,be aggressive tommorow and attack on the final summit finish

francopell

Message par frank4 Jeu 21 Mai - 20:36

Hey to everyone,

I wonder which is best resting limit for under 23? And when change up to 80? How much influence have a doctor?

frank4

Message par al_pacino Dim 24 Mai - 21:04

frank4 a écrit:Hey to everyone,

I wonder which is best resting limit for under 23? And when change up to 80? How much influence have a doctor?

My U23's limit is set to 50. The riders a little older who are still developing but racing a little bit I have set to 75. The riders who I expect to score the majority of my points ,27 years +, I have set to 89. I think these numbers can vary depending on the competitiveness of the division and how near peak the riders need to be to score points.

Doctors help riders recover. The higher the level the more energy he gains.

al_pacino

Message par Nnelg9111 Jeu 28 Mai - 11:09

Better set the rest limit of your point scorers to 87. That's enough to get them to 99.9 for me.

Nnelg9111

Message par al_pacino Jeu 28 Mai - 20:38

I've just made that little adjustment. I'll see how it goes.

al_pacino

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé