Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money.

3 participants

Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money. Empty Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money.

Message par HenkJansen Lun 21 Oct - 13:47

At the end of season 27 I noticed something was wrong and I lost a lot of money but didnt know why and now I fineally found out.

I bought a rider near the end of season 27 ( http://www.velo-manager.com/?page=coureur&id=150604 ), I never got the rider so I thought someone had just bid higher. And I didnt link it to my missing money as I found out about that a bit later (I got the hide option on money, and dont check it very often).

If you check the rider http://www.velo-manager.com/?page=coureur&id=150604 you see at the right side the rider moved to HenkJansen in season 27, but he never rode for my team. After wards there is no other transfer, so he should still be with my team (but he is not). He was never bought by the team he is currently riding for, so you can already see something is not right.

I found out today when I was checking out my team presentation and saw the name of that rider at last bought riders. Hopefully this can be fixed and I can get my money back or the rider to my team.

HenkJansen

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money. Empty Re: Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money.

Message par al_pacino Mer 23 Oct - 14:11

Might be worth giving tacki a PM if you're getting no help with this.

al_pacino

Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money. Empty Re: Bought a rider - not in my team - lost money.

Message par HenkJansen Jeu 24 Oct - 12:16

Okay thank you I try

HenkJansen

Message par tacki Jeu 24 Oct - 15:49

Very strange... I gave you back 3M€ few minutes ago !

tacki
Admin

http://www.velo-manager.com

Message par HenkJansen Jeu 24 Oct - 22:04

tacki a écrit:Very strange... I gave you back 3M€ few minutes ago !
Thank you for taking care!

HenkJansen

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé