Forum Officiel de Vélo Manager
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

How can I check my race tactics after the race runs?

3 participants

How can I check my race tactics after the race runs? Empty How can I check my race tactics after the race runs?

Message par Hill Hound Mar 15 Mar - 20:53

Hi! I lost massive time on Stage 2 : Gruyères-Lyss and have no clue how I managed to do that, lol.

On Tronçon 4, four of my riders dropped off the main group and lost 5 minutes with no falls or flats. I'd like to see what their orders were for that part - usually I race Aggressive on Tronçon 4, but maybe I did something stupid with the orders (like "Stop for tea and cookies"). Otherwise, it almost looks like a bug. I've never seen riders drop so fast from the main group while they were 100/100 Form/Health - especially on a completely flat course. So if there is some way I can go back and check my settings, that would help a lot!

Thanks!

Hill Hound
Hill Hound

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How can I check my race tactics after the race runs? Empty Re: How can I check my race tactics after the race runs?

Message par Gaspard08 Mar 15 Mar - 21:42

http://www.velo-manager.com/?page=tactique&id=396&etape=ok

Smile

But that's weird that you lost so much time! Maybe your riders have a very bad Flat.
Gaspard08
Gaspard08

How can I check my race tactics after the race runs? Empty Re: How can I check my race tactics after the race runs?

Message par Hill Hound Mar 15 Mar - 23:21

Thanks for the link!

Everyone was set to Aggressive for Trancon 4. No flats show on the racing results for that part of the race. No falls either.

Grrrr - quite frustrating after winning the TTT to see four of my guys drop 30 spots on a flat stage.....
Hill Hound
Hill Hound

Message par Gaspard08 Mar 15 Mar - 23:36

Maybe your riders were too tired after the TTT to support an agressive tactic on this stage and they have "exploded"...
Gaspard08
Gaspard08

Message par Hill Hound Mer 16 Mar - 2:24

Gaspard08 a écrit:Maybe your riders were too tired after the TTT to support an agressive tactic on this stage and they have "exploded"...
I think you might have figured it out! Based on their Recovery they look very tired. Hmmm - I still have much to learn on my journey to being a Directeur Sportif!
Hill Hound
Hill Hound

Message par Lenny Bernstein Mer 16 Mar - 15:44

Thanks for the link too, Gaspard.

I'm still trying to work out tactics for Tours and to how to balance keeping riders fresh with keeping them competitive in each stage. I didn't know we could look back at our tactics, so it's really useful to know we can do that...

Lenny Bernstein

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé